Banana Iced Pudding with Cinnamon Sprinkles | Inghetata de banane cu scortisoara
Yesterday I was craving for a sweet creamy ice-cream. Hmm… all I had were some bananas and some leftover almond milk and then the idea hit me ! I made an easy banana ice-cream and the blender basically did all the work.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 6 ripe bananas – but with no dark spots
- 1 tbs fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Almond milk – as needed to reach desired consistency
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- a pinch of ground cloves (optional)
- mint leaves for garnish (optional)
Blend the bananas until they form a thick paste. Add the lemon juice and then slowly pour the almond milk until you get the right consistency.
Place in bowls and sprinkle some cinnamon on top. I also sprinkled also fresh ground cloves in the center, and garnished with 2 green mint leaves.
Put it in your freezer for about 4 hours. I guarantee that you will love this recipe; I know I do!
Latest posts by Gourmandelle (see all)
- Suc de pepene galben cu mere | Apples and Melon Refreshing Juice + Philips HR 1855 Juicer Review – May 22, 2013
- Paine umpluta cu branza si verdeturi | Whole Stuffed Bread with Cheese and Herbs – May 19, 2013
- Legume de primavara – rosii cherry, morcovi si cartofi noi la cuptor | Spring roasted veggies – May 17, 2013