This chili mint yogurt dip recipe was inspired by Jamie Oliver. This spicy chili and mint yogurt dip, goes great served with oven-roasted veggies!
I don’t remember exactly how I got the idea to make this spicy chili yogurt dip. I think I saw a similar recipe on Jamie Oliver’s show, as I know he’s crazy about chilies and all spicy things :). Anyways, you’ll love it! Even if you’re not that big of a chili fan, this dip will surely please you. It’s not that spicy either, because mint and yogurt somehow ‘neutralize’ the spiciness. It has a great flavor and goes great with Spring roasted veggies and Baby Potatoes Frittata with Teleme Cheese, or any other dish you want to serve.
This chili and mint yogurt dip is extremely easy to make as you’ll need just a few ingredients. Tip: Use full fat, REAL yogurt, not that low fat crap you find on supermarkets. Full fat is a lot healthier than low fat yogurt, trust me. Plus the taste is horrible for low fat ones because they add so many additives.
- a cup of REAL yogurt or sourcream – if you use sourcream you may need to dilute it a little bit to be creamier
- a handful of chopped, fresh mint leaves
- 1-2 chilies, sliced
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Put the yogurt in a bowl.
- Add chopped mint leaves and sliced chilies.
- Blend well and serve with olive oil on top.