Change language | Schimba limba: Romanian
This spring spinach salad with tahini dressing is not only healthy, but delicious too! I never thought spring spinach salads would be so good! The hemp oil-tahini dressing makes this spinach salad taste divine!
I just ate vegetarian Turkish sausages! Yes, it has nothing to do with this spinach salad recipe, but I wanted to make you drool! In case you didn’t know, this is actually a “traditional” recipe here in Romania. I used the quotation marks because even if this is a popular recipe here, it was adapted from the original Turkish recipe. Romanians are crazy about “mititei”. I was too when I was little. Yesterday, I tried to make them vegetarian and I succeeded! They turned out great! I got the exact texture and taste from the real “mititei” recipe. I didn’t took any photos though, but I will definitely try this recipe again in the near future :).
Now, let me tell you something about this spring spinach salad. Because of my recent detox diet, I started experimenting with new salad and dressing recipes. I discovered that I absolutely love hemp oil and tahini! In this case, I combined the two ingredients and made an amazing tahini dressing!
This tahini dressing can turn any boring salad recipe into a delicious treat! It’s also ready really fast! Besides that, this spring spinach salad also contains radishes and a great seeds mix for some extra-crunchiness!
Hope you’ll like this fresh, spring spinach salad!
This spring spinach salad with tahini dressing is not only healthy, but delicious too! The hemp oil-tahini dressing makes this spinach salad taste divine!
- 3 cups spinach, chopped
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 1 cup ramps/wild garlic leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
- 2 Tbsps raw seeds of choice, (I used pine, sunflower and pumpkin seeds)
- 4 Tbsps cold-pressed hemp oil (you can use extra-virgin olive oil if you don't have hemp oil)
- 1 lemon's juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsps tahini
- some water (only if the dressing is too thick)
- Make the dressing. Add all ingredients together and mix well.
- Rinse well and chop the greens and veggies. Mix them together. Serve with seeds on top.
- Add dressing only right before serving the salad.
Want more salad ideas? Try these 10 Delicious and Healthy Veggie Salads. They’re all vegetarian and delicious!