Hard Shell Veggie Tacos
Mexican food at home?Yes, let’s do it! These vegan hard shell veggie tacos are the perfect idea fora quick, delicious and healthy dinner.
- 6 hard corn taco shells
- 300 g frozen Mexican veggies mix any brand you like (I used half a bag of Lidl Mexican mixed veggies, but you can use any brand. Mine contains baby corn, sweet corn, green beans, kidney beans, onion, red pepper and spices)
- 2-3 Tbsp taco seasoning blend (I added a few pinches of chili powder, garlic and onion powder, crushed red pepper flakes, dried oregano, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper)
- 1 lime cut into 4 wedges
- some mixed salad greens (I used a pre-washed salad mix - Misticanza is my favorite)
- garlic aioli or any other garlic sauce you like. You can also mix some mayo with crushed garlic cloves. optional
- some light drizzles of sriracha
Sautee the frozen veggies in a pan, with a little bit of water. Add the spices. Cover with a lid and let them steam for about 15 minutes.
Place the hard corn taco shells in the serving forms and start filling them with some mixed salad greens and 2-3 Tbsps of the veggies mix.
Drizzle some garlic aioli and sriracha on top and serve with freshly squeezed lime juice on each taco.