These Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Terms and Conditions.
The following terms and conditions govern Gourmandelle Meal Planner Membership and the benefits available thereunder. This membership terms & conditions (the “Membership Terms & Conditions,” or “Agreement”) is made between Vagonul cu Sucuri SRL. dba Gourmandelle Meal Planner (“Gourmandelle” “We”), a Romanian company, and the person registering for membership (“you” or the “Member”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before registering on Gourmandelle as a Member. If You do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then You SHOULD NOT register as a Member.
- 2. Acceptance of Membership Terms and Conditions
- 1.1 By clicking visiting Gourmandelle or creating an account on Gourmandelle, you will be deemed to have consented to these Terms and Conditions.
- 1.2 We reserve the right to change or update these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- 3. Member Registration
- 4.1 Upon registration as a Member, You will select a Password that You can use to access Your Member Account and Dashboard and to log on to the Members’ area of Gourmandelle.
- 4.2 You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Password and username and are responsible for all activities that occur under them. We do not have the means to check the identity of people using the Members’ area of the Site and will not be liable where Your Password or Member Name are used by someone else.
- 4.3 You agree to notify Us immediately of any unauthorized use of Your Password or Member Name or any other breach of security of which You become aware.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
Under these Terms, Gourmandelle and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained on Gourmandelle.com.
5. Services Description. Each Member is entitled to receive a meal plan for the duration of their membership period. Meal plans are accessible online at https://www.gourmandelle.com, in each member’s account.
The membership fee for Service is $19.99 for monthly membership, $49.99 for quarterly membership and $149.00 for yearly membership, which are non-refundable after 10 days.
6. Membership Renewal. Membership automatically renews at the end of each term unless Member cancels the renewal or membership prior. Gourmandelle reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time, with or without notice to any Member, or to cancel this Agreement or Service.
7. Electronic Disclosure and Consent. Your purchase of membership shall constitute your consent to receive any and all disclosures, notices and other communications including any notice that may be legally required to be provided to you regarding this Agreement, in electronic form. Gourmandelle will provide all future disclosures and notices by sending an alert to the electronic mail address that you have provided.
a. You have the right to withdraw this consent, but if you do Gourmandelle will immediately terminate this Agreement and/or the Service. A refund or partial refund is not guaranteed. To withdraw your consent, please contact by sending such request to email@example.com
b. It is your responsibility to maintain accurate contact information and PayPal information in your member profile and to contact Gourmandelle immediately if your PayPal email address changes and you are unwilling or unable to update the information yourself online. You can contact to inform of such changes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Service Fees. The current Service membership fee (the “Service Fee”) will be automatically billed to Member’s designated PayPal account on a monthly, quarterly or yearly recurring basis as authorized upon enrollment. Unless Member cancels membership in the Service or alters their auto-renewal status through the Dashboard – Payments section prior to the end of Member’s then-Gourmandelle will automatically renew the membership at the end of such then-current Membership Term as authorized upon enrollment and bill the then-current renewal Service Fee.
9. Cancellation and Refunds. Members have the right to terminate this Agreement and membership in the Service at any time. A Member may cancel this Agreement and membership in the Service, or their auto-renewal, through their member dashboard – Payments section, once logged into the website; or by sending such request through the website. If Member cancels their monthly, quarterly or yearly membership before the end of the Membership Term for which Member has paid the Service Fee, the Member cannot receive a refund of such Service Fee nor any portion thereof. Due to the nature of the services provided by Gourmandelle, which are accessible immediately upon acceptance, it is understood that refunds cannot be issued past 10 days. Member will remain liable for any other fees or charges to be paid pursuant to this Agreement or the Service. If Member feels that they have been billed multiple times for the Member Service for one Membership Term, Member should promptly send notice of such, including all membership contact details, billing dates, transaction details to email@example.com.
10. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Gourmandelle, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of Gourmandelle whether such liability is under contract. Gourmandelle, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website
11. Member Representation and Obligations. In return for the Service provided with membership, each Member acknowledges such Member’s obligations to Gourmandelle as follows: (a) you have read the “Terms and Conditions” carefully, and understand the provisions of the Service and the billing method; (b) You may cancel memberships at any time within 10 days for a refund; (c) refunds must be requested in writing within 10 days; (d) You may cancel monthly, quarterly and yearly membership at any time prior to the conclusion of the then current Membership Term but will not be entitled to a refund of the pro rate unused portion of the Service Fee after the first 10 days, (e) the Membership Term will renew automatically effective the first day following the conclusion of the existing Membership Term unless you elect to cancel in accordance with this Agreement; (f) the benefits of membership are not assignable and you will use your membership only for personal, non-commercial use or for the benefit of your immediate family. You agree not to share any proprietary information supplied you by Gourmandelle including but not limited to recipes, meal plans, cookbooks, member resources, login information, discounts, and the like to any third-party, individual, entity or institution. A violation of this provision will result in your forfeiture of membership in the Service, potential legal action from Gourmandelle.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Gourmandelle material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Gourmandelle material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Gourmandelle material;
- using Gourmandelle in any way that is or may be damaging to Gourmandelle;
- using Gourmandelle in any way that impacts user access to Gourmandelle;
- using Gourmandelle contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to Gourmandelle, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to Gourmandelle;
- using Gourmandelle to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of Gourmandelle are restricted from being accessed by you and may further restrict access by you to any areas of Gourmandelle, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
13. Warranties. Gourmandelle is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Gourmandelle expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to Gourmandelle or the materials contained on Gourmandelle. Also, nothing contained on Gourmandelle shall be interpreted as advising you.
15. General Release. Each Member, for himself/herself, and on behalf of any person who uses the Benefits available through the Service (“Membership Beneficiary”), hereby forever releases, acquits and discharges Gourmandelle from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions and causes of action that such Member or such Member’s legal representatives may have by reason of any monetary damage or personal injury sustained as a result of or during the use of any and all Benefits available through the Service. The sole recourse available to a Member, Membership Beneficiary or their legal representatives shall be the cancellation of the Membership.
16. Entire Agreement. The foregoing Terms and Conditions contain the entire terms and agreements in connection with Member’s participation in the Service and no representations, inducements, promises or agreement, or otherwise, between Gourmandelle and the Member not included herein, shall be of any force or effect. If any of the foregoing terms or provisions shall be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions hereof shall not be affected thereby.
17. Binding Effect. The foregoing Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of Gourmandelle and the Member as well as their respective successors and permitted assigns.
Gourmandelle Meal Planner – Owned by Ruxandra Micu, Vagonul cu Sucuri SRL, VAT CODE: RO35677672 No. Registrar of Companies: J40/11999/2015.
You can contact Gourmandelle by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.