These chocolate-covered ladyfingers are ready in less than 5 minutes and they’re also sugar-free and healthy!
I made these chocolate-covered ladyfingers a while back and I almost forgot to share it with you. I was craving for something sweet, no-bake and as healthy as possible, so I made this biscuit salami recipe.
Then, because Costin wanted some more and he ate the biscuit salami too fast, he asked me to make something similar. I had some ladyfingers in my pantry and then I got the idea to cover them with a creamy, chocolate and date paste. They turned out great!
- 6 ladyfingers, I used Schar ladyfingers
- 100g (½ cup) dates, soaked for 10 minutes
- 1 Tbsp carob powder
- 1 Tbsp raw coconut oil
- ½ tsp rum extract
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- raw coconut flakes
- Chop dates. Add them in your food processor along with carob powder, coconut oil, rum and vanilla extract. Pulse until smooth.
- Take the date paste and start covering the ladyfingers with it.
- Dip the cream covered ladyfingers in raw coconut flakes.
- Serve immediately! If you'll store them in the fridge for too long, the ladyfingers will lose their crunchiness.
Amount Per Serving Calories 447Total Fat 20.2gCarbohydrates 62.3gProtein 3.8g
Carob fan? Try these awesome raw or no-bake desserts: