New free meal plan on the blog! This time, I come with a free vegetarian family meal plan. This vegetarian family meal plan comes with recipes for one whole week. You’ll find easy and delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, that can feed a whole family of 3 people. The recipes also have budget-friendly ingredients and are really easy to make! You won’t spend too much time in the kitchen! 🙂
What are the best features of this free vegetarian family meal plan?
- All recipes are super easy to make.
- Breakfast takes less than 10 minutes to make. It’s usually made of a smoothie (kid-friendly!) and a snack.
- Lunches are made of quick recipes + easy salads. You can make the lunch ahead. You can put the salads in small jars or plastic casseroles.
- Dinners take less than half an hour to prepare.
- Full meals!
- You get 7 breakfast, 7 lunch, and 7 dinner meal ideas, that equals to 21 recipes!
- All of these recipes are healthy and great for feeding whole families on a budget!
Download this free vegetarian meal plan:
Insert your email address below. You will then receive a confirmation email. After you’ve confirmed your email (which will subscribe you to my newsletter list. No spam, I promise!), you will receive the download link for the free vegetarian meal plan.
Need a custom vegetarian family meal plan for a whole month or even a whole year?
This meal plan was generated using the Gourmandelle Custom Meal Planner app I recently launched. The custom meal planner offers lots of customization options (such as diet, allergies and intolerances, likes and dislikes, and more!), plus grocery lists, nutritional info/recipe and access to a web app. See all the features the custom meal planner has, here.