Do you want to work out and gain muscle mass while on a vegan diet? Here’s a free vegan workout meal plan for you! I’ve been working out lately and created a high protein meal plan for myself and my boyfriend. We loved it so I decided to share it with you too.
This is a free vegan workout meal plan with recipes for one whole week. You’ll find easy and delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This meal plan is also great for those of you who want more high-quality vegan proteins in their diets.
The vegan workout meal plan was created using the Gourmandelle Custom Meal Planner. If you need more meal planning ideas for the entire month or for another type of diet (vegan, low FODMAP, macrobiotic etc), plus grocery lists and nutritional info, then feel free to give it a try!
What are the best features of this free vegan workout meal plan?
- All recipes are super-easy to make.
- Breakfast takes less than 10 minutes to make.
- Lunches are made of quick vegan high-protein recipes. You can make the lunch ahead. Also, you can put the salads in small jars or plastic casseroles.
- Dinners take less than half an hour to prepare.
- Full meals!
- You get 7 breakfast, 7 lunch, and 7 dinner meal ideas, which equals to 21 recipes!
- All of these recipes are healthy, vegan, and high-protein!
- Each recipe serves 1 person.
Do you need a personalized vegan workout meal plan?
Check out the personalized meal & workout plans I’ve created! More details about the custom meal plans – here.