Do you have a busy schedule? Are you a student who wants to eat healthy meals but also lacks the time to plan ahead? You’ll need this vegetarian meal plan for students. I know how busy students are, as I was a student myself, and they often tend to find various excuses for their unhealthy way of living. Well, dear friends, you’ve run out of excuses now! This free vegetarian meal plan is dedicated to students who want to eat healthily and not spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
This free vegetarian meal plan for students was created using the Gourmandelle Custom Meal Planner. If you need more meal planning ideas for the entire month or for another type of diet (vegan, low FODMAP, macrobiotic etc), plus grocery lists and nutritional info, then feel free to give it a try!
It’s time to stop worrying about what you’re going to eat! I created the meal planner app to help you! Get your personalized meal plan with delicious, healthy, and budget-friendly recipes! GET YOUR MEAL PLAN!
What are the best features of this free vegetarian meal plan for students?
- All recipes are super easy to make.
- Breakfast takes less than 10 minutes to make.
- Lunches are made of quick sandwiches + easy salads. You can make the lunch ahead. Make them in the evening. You can put the salads in small jars or plastic casseroles.
- Dinners take less than half an hour to prepare.
- Full meals!
- You get 7 breakfast, 7 lunch, and 7 dinner meal ideas, that equals to 21 recipes!
- All of these recipes are healthy and serve 1 person.
Need a custom vegetarian meal plan for a whole month or even a whole year?
This meal plan was generated using the Gourmandelle Custom Meal Planner app I recently launched. The custom meal planner offers lots of customization options (such as diet, allergies and intolerances, likes and dislikes, and more!), plus grocery lists, nutritional info/recipe and access to a web app. See all the features the custom meal planner has, here.