Do you have a busy schedule? Are you a student who wants to eat healthy meals but also lacks the time to plan ahead? You’ll need this vegetarian meal plan for students. I know how busy students are, as I was a student myself, and they often tend to find various excuses for their unhealthy way of living. Well, dear friends, you’ve run out of excuses now! This free vegetarian meal plan is dedicated to students who want to eat healthily and not spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
This free vegetarian meal plan for students was created using the Gourmandelle Meal Planner. If you need more meal planning ideas for the entire month or for another type of diet (vegan, low FODMAP, macrobiotic etc.), plus grocery lists and nutritional info, then feel free to give it a try!
What are the best features of this free vegetarian meal plan for students?
- All recipes are super easy to make.
- Breakfast takes less than 10 minutes to make.
- Lunches are made of quick sandwiches + easy salads. You can make the lunch ahead. Make them in the evening. You can put the salads in small jars or plastic casseroles.
- Dinners take less than half an hour to prepare.
- Full meals!
- You get 7 breakfast, 7 lunch, and 7 dinner meal ideas, which equals to 21 recipes!
- All of these recipes are healthy and serve 1 person.
Do you need a personalized vegetarian meal plan?
Check out the personalized meal & workout plansI’ve created! More details about the custom meal plans – here.