This is a free gluten-free macrobiotic meal plan that’s also vegan! It contains recipes for one whole week. You’ll find easy and delicious, gluten-free recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
This macrobiotic meal plan is also great for healing any digestive problems (as it contains lots of fermented foods), it’s perfect for coeliacs and those who suffer from gluten sensitivity. This macrobiotic meal plan is rich in probiotics and prebiotic foods and also has anti-inflammatory properties, thus being very helpful for healing your digestive tract and for improving your immune system.
This free macrobiotic meal plan was created using the Gourmandelle Meal Planner. If you need more meal planning ideas for the entire month or for another type of diet (vegan, low FODMAP, macrobiotic etc.), plus grocery lists and nutritional info, then feel free to give it a try!
What are the best features of this free macrobiotic meal plan?
- All recipes are super-easy to make.
- Breakfast takes less than 10 minutes to make.
- Lunches are made of quick GF macrobiotic recipes. You can make the lunch ahead. Also, you can put the salads in small jars or plastic casseroles.
- Dinners take less than half an hour to prepare.
- Full meals!
- You get 7 breakfast, 7 lunch, and 7 dinner meal ideas, which equals 21 recipes!
- All of these recipes are healthy, gluten-free, and macrobiotic!
- Each recipe serves 1 person.
Do you need a personalized macrobiotic meal plan?
Check out the personalized meal & workout plans I’ve created! More details about the custom meal plans – here