Do you consider adopting a macrobiotic diet? This one-week macrobiotic meal plan (vegan) will help you! This meal plan can be easily followed by anyone. All the recipes in this macrobiotic meal plan are very easy to make and don’t require any expensive ingredients. Also, this is not a super-strict macrobiotic meal plan, perfect for beginners. The recipes follow the macrobiotic principles and they are also delicious and very nutritious! Hope you’ll like it!
This free macrobiotic meal plan was created using the Gourmandelle Custom Meal Planner. If you need more meal planning ideas for the entire month or for another type of diet (vegan, low FODMAP, macrobiotic etc), plus grocery lists and nutritional info, then feel free to give it a try!
What are the best features of this free macrobiotic meal plan?
- All recipes are super-easy to make.
- Breakfast takes less than 10 minutes to make.
- Lunches are made of quick macro snacks + easy salads and/or sandwiches. You can make the lunch ahead. Also, you can put the salads in small jars or plastic casseroles.
- Dinners take less than half an hour to prepare.
- Full meals!
- You get 7 breakfast, 7 lunch and 7 dinner meal ideas, that equals to 21 recipes!
- All of these recipes are healthy and macrobiotic!
- Each recipe serves 1 person.
Need a custom macrobiotic meal plan for a whole month or even a whole year?
This meal plan was generated using the Gourmandelle Custom Meal Planner app I recently launched. The custom meal planner offers lots of customization options (such as diet, allergies and intolerances, likes and dislikes, and more!), plus grocery lists, nutritional info/recipe and access to a web app. See all the features the custom meal planner has, here.