Change language / Schimba limba: Română
Try this delicious raspberry sorbet ready in just 5 minutes! It’s the perfect, iced, sweet treat filled with vitamins and antioxidants!
Even though Autumn is here, it doesn’t mean we can’t have ice cream anymore! Actually, I think it’s the perfect time to enjoy sorbets as the farmers markets are filled with forest berries such as raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and others. And what better way to get your daily dose of vitamins and antioxidants than eating ice cream? 🙂
I made this raspberry sorbet recipe using the G21 Perfect Smoothie Vitality blender. You can see the video below.
- 500 g raspberries
- brown sugar, to taste
- optional - mint leaves, lime zest
- You can make this raspberry sorbet in two ways:
- With fresh raspberries
- Add everything to the blender and blend well.
- Pour the smoothie mixture into a recipient and place in the freezer.
- Wait until it's frozen then leave it at room temperature for 5 minutes. Serve.
- With frozen raspberries
- Even easier! Blend everything and eat right away!
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g