These are the creamiest raw chocolate truffles ever! These avocado-date chocolate truffles are not only extremely delicious but healthy too!
Avocados are simply amazing! You can use them in savory recipes, like guacamole, salads or fancy appetizers and also in sweet desserts! You will never even guess these cute raw chocolate truffles were made with avocados! The avocado taste cannot be sensed at all, but the creaminess is truly amazing!
This time, I used organic cocoa powder instead of carob. It gave these raw chocolate truffles an intense chocolate taste which I loved. Combined with the sweetness of dates, these were a huge hit!
These are the creamiest raw chocolate truffles you will ever make! I added just a hint of rum to make their taste even better. I loved it and hope you’ll like their taste too!
These raw chocolate truffles are ready really fast. The blender does most of the work. All you have to do is shape the little raw truffles and eat them right away! 🙂 These are the best dessert you can make for those times when you crave something sweet but don’t want to eat unhealthy desserts. They’re perfect for kids too!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 12 dates, previously soaked for at least 10 minutes
- 2 Tbsps cocoa butter, melted
- 3 Tbsps cocoa powder + some more for coating
- 1 Tbsp rum
- Add all ingredients in the blender and blend until a smooth paste is formed.
- Make the chocolate truffles using about 1 tsp of the composition per truffle.
- Coat them with cocoa powder.
- Serve right away or store them in the fridge.