This roasted cherry tomatoes salad is my Go-To Summer salad recipe! It can be served as a side or even as a light main dish.
I’m crazy about salads! Even though I like them so much, I rarely make them myself. I don’t like chopping that much, so my boyfriend does usually all the work. I just mix everything together and make the dressing. 🙂
In this case, I made this roasted cherry tomatoes salad myself. There wasn’t really that much work involved and it was ready super fast! You’ll love how all the flavors blend together and the roasted cherry tomatoes are the ingredient that makes the difference.
I call it a Summer salad because this is usually my go-to salad recipe during Summer, but it can actually be made at any time of the year. The ingredients are highly accessible even in winter!
- 15 lettuce leaves
- 6-7 red orach leaves
- a bunch of radishes, sliced
- cherry tomatoes
- chopped parsley
- 4 strands of scallions
- 70g (½ cup) peas, steamed
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- a lemon’s juice
- Rinse all veggies very well. Cut the salad and red orach leaves and put them in a bowl. Slice the radishes and chop the parsley and scallions.
- The cherry tomatoes can be either roasted in the oven or the stove. I prefer roasting them in a skillet on the stove as they cook a lot faster. So, all you have to do is place them in a skillet, pour some olive oil on them and cover with a transparent lid. They’ll be ready in about 5 minutes. Check if they’re moist.
- If you have fresh or frozen peas you can use a steamer and steam it for 15 minutes, or you can use canned peas.
- Make the dressing: Mix the olive oil, lemon’s juice, salt, and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients together, except the cherry tomatoes and dressing. Add dressing only right before serving.
- Put the roasted cherry tomatoes on top.
Amount Per Serving Calories 99Total Fat 5.2gCarbohydrates 9.7gProtein 3.3g