Change language / Schimba limba: Română
Make this delicious potato frittata recipe for breakfast or brunch or simply serve it as a main dish. It will surely impress you!
Frittata recipes are super-easy, quick and very filling and you can make them for breakfast, brunch or even serve them as a main dish. They’re very versatile and you can make them with so many veggie combinations. Imagination is the limit!
For those of you who don’t know, frittatas are omelets baked in the oven, as simple as that! You can add different ingredients to make them tastier, such as cheese, potatoes, greens, different spices etc.
Today, I decided to make a baby potato frittata with cheese. I’m sure you’ll love it as much as I do! This potato frittata recipe is extremely easy to make and will surely satisfy even the pickiest eaters!
Try this recipe too: Potato and Cheese Tart.
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated feta cheese
- 2 handfuls of baby potatoes, the smaller the better
- 1 onion, cubed
- 2 strands of green garlic
- 2 strands of scallions
- chopped parsley
- sweet paprika
- salt is no longer needed as feta cheese is salty enough
- olive oil
- Rinse the baby potatoes and cut them in half or in four depending on their size.
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan.
- Tip! Use an ‘all-metal’ frying pan as you’ll need to put it in the oven later.
- Fry the baby potatoes for about 10 minutes, then add the chopped onion and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Drain any excess oil.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl. Add chopped green garlic and scallions and pour them in the pan.
- Remove from heat and blend together.
- Add grated cheese on top and place in the preheated oven at 180C for about 30 minutes.
- Serve this baby potatoes frittata, hot with bubbling cheese…mmm.. and some chopped parsley and sweet paprika on top. Heavenly!
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g