Change language / Schimba limba: Română
This recipe was initially made by my mother and it was absolutely amazing! I’m not a big cauliflower fan, as I find it a bit tasteless, but this cauliflower and cheese casserole was amazing!
I realized that cauliflower paired with cheese turns any meal into a decadent treat! They just go so well together!
Hope you’ll like these cauliflower and cheese casserole recipe as much as I did. It’s very easy to make too. It has a creamy texture on the inside and a lovely crunchy crust on the outside. Enjoy!
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 200 g feta cheese
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 4 Tbsps dill, chopped
- sea salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- There are two ways to cook the cauliflower.
- With steamer: Just detach the florets and place them in the steamer. Steam for about 20 minutes.
- Without steamer: Detach the florets and place them in a medium pot filled with water. Add salt in the water. Boil for 20-25 minutes.
- Strain the cauliflower and place the florets in a bowl. Start mashing the florets using a fork.
- Whisk the eggs in a medium bowl.
- Add crushed feta cheese, chopped dill, beaten eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Blend well together. Pour in a casserole and place in the preheated oven. Let it cook at 392 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g
Want other ways to cook cauliflower? This Creamy Cauliflower Salad will become your favorite too!