Change language | Schimba limba: Romanian
This spring roasted veggies recipe is simple and delicious. The spring roasted veggies used here are baby potatoes, baby carrots and cherry tomatoes.
I couldn’t wait to eat baby potatoes this year and today I finally bought some from the farmer’s market. They were great! Tiny, delicious roasted potatoes with summer veggies, what can be better than this?! This is the easiest roasted veggies recipe ever! It’s ready pretty fast and doesn’t need a lot of prep.
Tip! Choose really small baby potatoes. They’re a lot better than the bigger ones. Also, if you want some extra crunchiness, you can fry them a little in some extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan. This is not really necessary.
I can’t wait to make this again! It was a succes Looking forward to reading your comments! 😀
- 1,5 kg baby potatoes
- 2 cups frozen baby carrots
- greens – parsley and dill
- cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil
- 1 tsp thyme
- rosemary, fresh or dry, about 1 tsp if you use dry
- 1 cup sour cream
- half a bunch of parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- Rinse the baby potatoes very well and cut them in 4 or 2, as needed.
- Coat the oven tray in some olive oil.
- Optional: This step is not really necessary! If you want some extra crunchiness youc an fry the potatoes a little bit in some olive oil (10 minutes) and them put them in the tray,
- Put the potatoes in the oven tray. Add baby carrots and cherry tomatoes.
- Season with salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme.
- Add more olive oil on top and place in oven at 200C for about 35 minutes.
- When ready, add chopped herbs on top.
- Mix the sour cream with the chopped parsley and sweet paprika. Serve on top of the roasted veggies.