This is a free gluten-free macrobiotic meal plan (vegan too!) with recipes for one whole week. You’ll find easy and delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This meal plan is also great for healing any digestive problems (as it contains lots of fermented foods), it’s perfect for coeliacs and gluten intolerants who want to help their intestines heal faster, and also will pretty much energize you and improve your immune system.
What are the best features of this free macrobiotic meal plan?
- All recipes are super-easy to make.
- Breakfast takes less than 10 minutes to make.
- Lunches are made of quick GF macrobiotic recipes. You can make the lunch ahead. Also, you can put the salads in small jars or plastic casseroles.
- Dinners take less than half an hour to prepare.
- Full meals!
- You get 7 breakfast, 7 lunch, and 7 dinner meal ideas, that equals to 21 recipes!
- All of these recipes are healthy, gluten-free and macrobiotic!
- Each recipe serves 1 person.
Download this free macrobiotic meal plan:
Insert your email address below. You will then receive a confirmation email. After you’ve confirmed your email (which will subscribe you to my newsletter list. No spam, I promise!), you will receive the download link for the free macrobiotic meal plan.
Need a custom macrobiotic meal plan for a whole month or even a whole year?
This meal plan was generated using the Gourmandelle Custom Meal Planner app I recently launched. The custom meal planner offers lots of customization options (such as diet, allergies and intolerances, likes and dislikes, and more!), plus grocery lists, nutritional info/recipe and access to a web app. See all the features the custom meal planner has, here.
Want to learn more about the macrobiotic diet? Check out this useful guide: Macrobiotic Diet 101 | Everything you need to know about macrobiotics!