This is the best gluten-free muesli breakfast I’ve ever tried! It does not only taste amazing, but it is also super-rich in vitamins, minerals, and fibers! This is literally health in a bowl.
Yes. I just fell in love with this amazing gluten-free muesli breakfast recipe. It’s ready in just 2 minutes and it’s filled with vitamins, minerals, and fibers! You’ll feel full for a longer time, so it’s really good for those of you who are on a diet. I am so glad I discovered this perfect muesli mix! I’ve been eating this every morning for almost a week, and a couple of times I even ate it for dinner!
Parents, don’t let your children eat sugary crap for breakfast anymore! This is pure health in a bowl. Give your kids this healthy, natural multi-vitamin breakfast and I promise you they’ll love it! Plus, it’s vegan!
How to make this gluten-free muesli breakfast recipe?
As a base for this breakfast, I used Schar’s Fruit Muesli Mix. It’s vegan and contains corn flakes, raisins, buckwheat flakes (love!), soy flakes, dry pineapple, dry apricots and dry coconut. It has a low content of sugar, but unfortunately, it is not completely sugar-free. If this was sugar-free it would have been beyond perfect. To make this even better I added a couple of superfoods, nuts, and seeds. The milk is, of course, vegan milk; you can use nuts, soy, rice or any other veggie milk. I will also write a recipe for my “banana milk” which I absolutely love!
You can make this gluten-free muesli breakfast in so many ways depending on what nuts, seeds, fruits etc. you add. Imagination is the limit! The taste will be just perfect! 😀
- 1/2 cup Schar Gluten-Free Fruits Muesli Mix
- 1 tsp carob or cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- a pinch of ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp golden flax seeds , whole or ground; preferably ground
- 1 Tbsp dry berries of choice , I used goji and gooseberries - my favorite!
- 3-4 raw almonds or other nuts of choice
- stevia powder , or other healthy sweeteners]
- fresh fruit slices , optional
- 1 cup vegan milk of choice , nuts, seeds, soy milk or banana milk
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add veg milk of choice.
- Sweeten with stevia extract and top with some fresh fruit slices.
- Blend 1 banana with 1 cup of water. That's it! It's delicious!