Yes. This is the best mushroom salad recipe you will ever make! It will instantly become your favorite. Plus, it’s super easy to make!
I’ve been in love with this mushroom salad for a very long time. The first time I tasted this awesomeness was a few years ago, on New Year’s Eve. My mom made it! I loved its texture, how fresh it is even if it has mayo as a dressing and the overall blend of flavors – sour and sweet are just perfect together!
This mushroom salad is very filling and…addictive! Well, I had to let you know. You’ll eat triple servings! At least that’s what I do. 🙂
So, buy some button mushrooms and make this salad today!
Don’t forget to leave me a comment to tell me how awesome this was! Hehe. 😀
- 500g (2 cups) button mushrooms, rinsed and sliced
- 160g (1 cup) sweet corn, canned
- 6 pickles, sliced
- 1 small lettuce head, rinsed and leaves chopped
- 1 small red onion, julienned
- 5g (½ cup) fresh dill, chopped
- 4 Tbsp vegan mayo
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Rinse and slice mushrooms.
- Fill a medium pot with some water and add sliced mushrooms in it. Bring it to a boil and let them boil for 15 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, slice pickles, chop dill, lettuce and onion and put them in a large bowl. Add corn, seasonings and mayo.
- Strain mushrooms and put them in the bowl.
- Mix well and serve.
- Can be served both warm and cold.
Amount Per Serving Calories 195Total Fat 5.4gCarbohydrates 31gProtein 5.3g