Change language / Schimba limba: Română
This Chanterelle mushroom pasta tart is a quick and easy recipe with a rustic look and meaty, spicy taste! It also has a “secret” ingredient which I’m sure you’ll love!
Chanterelles… I’ve heard about these mushrooms before but this year was the first time I cooked with them. I must say I completely fell in love with their taste! They’re the perfect mushrooms to cook with! Chanterelle mushrooms are so versatile and have a subtle earthy flavor I love. Too bad they are only available in late summer and beginning of autumn… I could eat them all year long!
Because I loved the Baked Pasta Tart with Smoked Tofu and Mushrooms so much, I decided to try a similar version but using Chanterelle mushrooms instead. Oh my, oh my, I am so glad I did! This Chanterelle mushroom pasta tart turned out perfectly! I also added some white wine for extra-flavor, as I love how well wine goes with mushrooms, and it turned this simple pasta casserole into a delicious treat!
I love rustic tarts with their earthy colors, homemade appearance, and lovely imperfections. This is the effect I wanted to achieve with this Chanterelle mushroom pasta tart too. Hope you like how it looks too! 😀
The recipe is gluten-free, but not vegan. I used eggs in the composition, but no dairy! Hope you’ll give it a try, you’ll love it I’m sure! 😀
- 250 g gluten-free spaghetti , I used Schar spaghetti, but you can use any other kind of brand, even not gluten-free ones
- 4 cups Chanterelle mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tsps dry thyme
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, chopped
- sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- some olive oil
- Add water in a large pot. Add 1/2 Tbsp salt.
- Add pasta and 2 cups chopped Chanterelle mushrooms. Boil for 10 minutes.
- Drain pasta and mushrooms and move them into a large bowl.
- Add spices and beaten eggs. Mix well.
- Heat some olive oil in a large pan. Add chopped onion and saute for 2 minutes. Add the rest of the mushrooms (2 cups), salt, ground pepper and wine. Saute for 5-6 minutes.
- Use a cake tin with detachable walls/round yena bowl or simply just a pot. Cover it with parchment paper and grease it.
- Add the composition from the bowl and spread it evenly.
- Add the sauteed mushrooms from the pan as a top layer. Spread evenly.
- Bake at 200C/392F for 30 minutes.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g