With this gluten-free brownies recipe, you’ll get perfect, moist and chocolatey gluten-free brownies every time! They’re vegan and refined sugar-free too!
This was the first time I ever made brownies and the result exceeded my expectations! I wanted to make a healthier version of the popular brownies recipe, that’s also gluten-free, vegan and refined sugar-free. Don’t you worry about all the “-free” tags this recipe has, it surely isn’t taste-free! 😛 It actually tastes EXACTLY like the original brownie recipe but it’s healthier, that’s all.
These gluten-free brownies can be made by anyone, no special baking skills required. It’s basically a mix and bake kind of recipe. 🙂 I also made them vegan, so no butter or eggs. You won’t even miss them, though! These gluten-free brownies are extra-moist and have an intense chocolate taste.
I really hope you’ll like my version. Oh, and if you’re not gluten intolerant, you can make it with regular flour as well. You can use whole grain flour as a healthier alternative.
I really hope you’ll like this gluten-free vegan brownies recipe! It has chocolate glaze! What more could you wish for?! 😀 Try this gluten free brownie recipe!
- 200 g gluten-free flour mix , I used Dr. Schar Mix C Patisserie
- 4 Tbsps stevia powder or 5 Tbsps brown sugar , or other healthy sweeteners
- 100 g walnuts, chopped
- 4 Tbsps carob powder or cocoa
- 3 Tbsps jam of choice , I used plum jam
- 200 ml effervescent water
- 50 ml grapeseed oil
- a pinch of sea salt
- 7 g baking powder
- 1 tsp rum extract
- 100 g dark chocolate
- coconut flakes
- Put all ingredients, except the ones for the topping and the walnuts, in your food processor and mix well. Add chopped walnuts and pulse once or twice.
- Grease a Jena bowl (mine was approx. 35x15cm). Add the composition and spread it evenly.
- Preheat oven at 180C/375F. Let the brownies bake for 45 minutes.
- Five minutes before the brownies are ready, melt the chocolate.
- Take the brownies out of the oven and pour melted chocolate on top.
- Let them cool before serving and sprinkle them with coconut flakes.