Change language / Schimba limba: Română
These little raw almond-chocolate truffles have a secret ingredient you’ll love! They’re sweet, juicy and delicious! Give them a try!
I absolutely love raw desserts and especially raw chocolate truffles! I usually make raw truffles right after I prepare the almond milk because there’s no way I’m gonna throw away that delicious almonds pulp!
So, if you don’t know what to do with the remaining pulp from almond milk, this is one of the best raw almond-chocolate truffles recipes you can try! It’s ready in no time and you can also try different coatings and flavors. Here I used carob powder to give it a lovely chocolatey taste, but you can use coconut flakes, poppy seeds, or anything else you want!
This raw almond-chocolate truffles recipe has a secret ingredient. You can’t tell from the photos what the secret ingredient is, but trust me… it makes a difference!
- 1 cup almond pulp , from almonds milk
- 6-7 dates, pitted
- 1 tsp rum extract
- 15-20 grapes , this is the secret ingredient! You'll love how moist and juicy these bonbons will be!
- 3 tbsp carob powder
- Add the following ingredients in the food processor: almond pulp, dates, rum extract, 1 tbsp carob powder.
- Blend well until you get a smooth, sticky paste.
- Add the mix in a medium bowl.
- In a separate plate, add the remaining 2 tbsp of carob powder. You'll use this as coating.
- Start making the bonbons! Take 1 grape and cover it with the sticky paste. Roll it in your hands to form small, round balls. Coat the candy with carob powder and set aside. Repeat process.
- See how simple it was? Just place them in the fridge or eat them right away! YUM!
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g
Carob fan? Check out these awesome recipes using carob instead of cocoa: Biscuit Salami [no bake, sugar free, vegan], The Healthiest and Most Delicious Breakfast..and it’s Ice Cream!, Raw Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream Cupcakes, Raw Vegan Chocolate and Raspberry Cake.