Here’s how to make some amazingly delicious creamy asparagus pasta with green pesto. Easy, quick, and extremely yummy. Give it a try! Confession time! I decided to change things on …
Pasta recipes – delicious with sauces
Who hasn’t heard of the famous macaroni and cheese? If I were asked what kind of food reminds me of childhood, I would answer without hesitation: macaroni with cheese, baked in the oven. They are simple, tasty and you can also prepare them in the vegetarian version. I don’t think there is any person who doesn’t like pasta!
If you want, you can also prepare pasta at home, but nowadays the easiest thing is to buy them because the assortments are so varied, you will always have something to choose from!
Did you know that:
There are several different types of pasta shapes. The most popular are Macaroni, Penne, Tagliatelle, Gnocchi, Spaghetti, Farfalle, etc.
What are the secrets of preparing pasta?
To prepare the pasta without mistake, there are some rules that must be strictly followed:
- Do not put oil in the water in which the pasta is boiling. It is true that pasta does not stick if you put oil but the sauce does not penetrate!
- During boiling, the pasta should be completely covered with water. The basic rule is to put at least one liter of water per 250 g of pasta. You have to keep in mind that pasta increases in volume when boiling, so the dish in which it is boiled must be roomy.
- Salt the water in which the pasta boils. For one liter of water, it is necessary to put at least 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Allow the water to boil in a pot before placing the pasta in it.
- Respect the boiling time. The boiling time is written on each packet of pasta, depending on its type.
Would you like to eat something delicious without fearing that you have exceeded the number of calories allowed per day? I recommend you try the recipes in this collection!
Here you will find all the details of preparing an excellent pasta recipe with vegan cheese sauce, gluten-free gnocchi with wild garlic and smoked tofu sauce, pasta with arugula pesto and capers or pasta quattro formaggi and the list goes on.
Extremely quick, super yummy, and healthy as well: here’s how to make the BEST roasted tomatoes and feta cheese pasta! Inspired by the Tik-Tok trend, only better! Confession time! I …
Are you looking for some recipe inspiration? In this list, you will find 10 vegan recipes with gnocchi – healthy, super easy, and quick to make! Give them a try! …