These quinoa patties have an amazing texture and strong flavors. They’re also easy to make and ready in just 30 minutes.
I became the no. 1 fan of quinoa patties! I absolutely love them! The first time I cooked with quinoa was when I made these delicious Patties with Feta Cheese and Olives. They were among the best veggie patties I’ve ever made and ate and they were shared like crazy on Pinterest!
I decided to cook more with quinoa, so I’m currently exploring new quinoa patties recipes. I got the idea to mix them with sweet corn and fresh herbs, and so these quinoa patties were made.
If you love quinoa, then you’ll surely like these quinoa patties too! They’re delicious and ready in just half an hour!
Looking forward to reading your comments! Let me know how they turned out 🙂
- 1 cup quinoa, boiled
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 can sweet corn
- a bunch of parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsps ground flax seeds+ 3 Tbsps water (or one large egg)
- 4 Tbsps nutritional yeast
- breadcrumbs (GF or not)
- salt ground pepper, to taste
- Mix the ground flax and water in a small bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Add all ingredients except breadcrumbs, in a large bowl. Mix well.
- It may be a little watery, so add breadcrumbs. Start by adding 3 Tbsps and wait a little so they absorb the excess water. Add more until all liquid is absorbed and the composition has a paste-like consistency.
- Grease a non-stick pan with some oil and add the patties. 1Tbsp per patty. Fry 2 minutes on each side.