This is an easy raw vegan cashew chocolate recipe made with only 4 ingredients: cashews, cocoa butter, carob powder and healthy sweetener of choice.
I got the idea to make this raw vegan chocolate a few days ago, right after I made the Raw Cashew Nutella recipe, I posted on SkinnyLimits’ blog. I loved the Nutella recipe so much, that I wanted to try and transform it into raw vegan bonbons and even raw chocolate bars. And so I did. Right after I ate the whole Nutella jar (…:D), I made another and this time made a few changes in order to transform that raw cream into a raw vegan chocolate.
Easy to make and delicious: Raw Vegan Chocolate
This raw vegan chocolate is very similar to the raw cashew Nutella recipe and it’s also super easy to make. You only need these 4 basic ingredients: raw cashews, carob or cocoa powder, cocoa or coconut oil and a healthy sweetener of choice. You can experiment and maybe add chili powder or mint. I think it would be delicious!
Hope you’ll like this raw vegan chocolate recipe!
- Put the cashews in the blender or food processor and pulse until it has a flour-like consistency.
- You can use cocoa or coconut oil, which one you like more. The butter has to be melted or at least have a creamy consistency. I pre-heated the oven and then turn it off. Opened the oven door and put the butter in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Add melted oil, carob powder, a pinch of salt and healthy sweetener of choice, over the cashew flour in the food processor. Blend well together.
- Cover a rectangle form (I used a rectangle tart form) with some plastic foil. Add the chocolate composition and start pressing it and spreading it evenly.
- Place in fridge for at least an hour.