These raw vegan coconut balls resemble the famous Raffaello bonbons. They have a strong coconut flavor and a crunchy almond inside. Can you believe they’re ready in only 10 minutes?!
You don’t know how happy I am that I came up with the idea to make these amazing coconut balls! Raffaello bonbons are my favorite candies ever! I am crazy about them! These coconut balls resemble them very much. The taste is just the same and they even have that crunchy almond inside. 🙂
You need just a couple of ingredients to make these delicious (and healthy!) coconut balls. It’s amazing how some basic ingredients can make such a delicious, guilt-free, HEALTHY dessert 😀
This recipe is so easy to make! Try and make these raw vegan coconut balls.
Another great thing about these raw coconut balls is that they’re ready in about 10 minutes! Yes! They’re that easy to make!
Looking forward to reading your comments! Let me know how they turned out! ….I’m going to make another batch now.. 😀
- 5 Tbsps raw coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup raw coconut flakes + 4 more Tbsps for coating (real ones, not those yucky colored flakes)
- 15 raw almonds (preferably peeled ones)
- 2-3 Tbsps healthy sweetener of choice (I used honey, but you can use agave)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix coconut oil with coconut flakes, sweetener, and vanilla.
- Let the composition sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Put the 4 Tbsps of coconut flakes in a small dish.
- Make the bonbons. Use 1 tsp of the composition per coconut ball. Add one almond in each one of them and coat them in raw coconut flakes.
- Store in fridge for later or eat right away.