The third printable meal plan I share with you, is this one-week macrobiotic meal plan (vegan). This meal plan can be easily followed by anyone. All the recipes in this macrobiotic meal plan are very easy to make and don’t require any expensive ingredients. Also, this is not a super-strict macrobiotic meal plan. The recipes follow the macrobiotic principles and they are also delicious and very nutritious! Hope you’ll like it!
What are the best features of this free macrobiotic meal plan?
- All recipes are super-easy to make.
- Breakfast takes less than 10 minutes to make.
- Lunches are made of quick macro snacks + easy salads and/or sandwiches. You can make the lunch ahead. Also, you can put the salads in small jars or plastic casseroles.
- Dinners take less than half an hour to prepare.
- Full meals!
- You get 7 breakfast, 7 lunch and 7 dinner meal ideas, that equals to 21 recipes!
- All of these recipes are healthy and macrobiotic!
- Each recipe serves 1 person.
Download this free macrobiotic meal plan:
Insert your email address below. You will then receive a confirmation email. After you’ve confirmed your email (which will subscribe you to my newsletter list. No spam, I promise!), you will receive the download link for the free macrobiotic meal plan.
Need a custom macrobiotic meal plan for a whole month or even a whole year?
This meal plan was generated using the Gourmandelle Custom Meal Planner app I recently launched. The custom meal planner offers lots of customization options (such as diet, allergies and intolerances, likes and dislikes, and more!), plus grocery lists, nutritional info/recipe and access to a web app. See all the features the custom meal planner has, here.
Want to learn more about the macrobiotic diet? Check out this useful guide: Macrobiotic Diet 101 | Everything you need to know about macrobiotics!