This is a great, healthy recipe for banana ice-cream with cinnamon sprinkles. It’s an ideal summer dessert for kids!
Yesterday I was craving a sweet, creamy ice-cream, and all I had were some bananas and some leftover almond milk. Then the idea hit me! I made an easy banana ice-cream recipe and the blender basically did all the work.
This recipe is not only delicious, but also full of nutrients and vitamins, like potassium, calcium, and vitamin C and honey to help boost your immune system. You can enjoy this yummy treat as a snack, dessert, or even for breakfast. ( you can also add more milk if you want to turn it into a smoothie!)
The best part about this recipe is that it’s very quick and easy to make, and most likely we all have these ingredients in our kitchen, so you don’t have to waste a lot of time making it! It’s perfect for kids, too, because it’s just sweet enough for them to enjoy it, but lacks the preservatives and artificial sweeteners of most store bough ice-creams. I hope you’ll enjoy this banana ice-cream recipe as much as I do!
- 6 ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2-3 tbs almond milk
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- a sprinkle of ground clove (optional)
- a few mint leaves (optional)
- Add the bananas in the blender and blend them well, until they become creamy. Add the almond milk, the honey, and the lemon juice, and mix.
- Place the mixture in an ice-cream mold or in a bowl and sprinkle it with cinnamon.
- Place the mixture in the freezer and let it freeze. Enjoy!