These quinoa patties with feta cheese and olives are ready in just half an hour! They’re crunchy on the outside and bursting with flavors!
I know I promised you this quinoa patties recipe yesterday, but I was so busy and tired that as soon as I got home, I just wanted to lay down and do nothing :). So, here’s the recipe, you can make this today for the Sunday lunch with your family.
These quinoa patties with feta cheese are super-easy to make! Actually, all veggie patties are super-easy to make 😀 All you have to do is mix the ingredients and quickly cook the patties.
I have to admit, this was the first time I cooked with quinoa. I had a bag of quinoa in the kitchen for a very long time, but never had the “courage” to try it out! It was something new and I had no idea how to cook it. The combination between quinoa, feta cheese, and olives is amazing! You’ll have to try it and see for yourself!
Quinoa Patties with Feta Cheese and Olives
- Add all ingredients except breadcrumbs, in a large bowl. Mix well.
- It may be a little watery, so add breadcrumbs. Start by adding 3 Tbsps and wait a few minutes so they’ll absorb the excess water.
- There are 2 ways you can cook the quinoa patties. 1.Frying or 2. Baking.
- Grease a non-stick pan with some oil and add the quinoa patties. 1Tbsp per patty. Fry 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Grease an oven tray with some oil. Add quinoa patties and cook for 25-30 minutes at 200C.