These quinoa patties with feta cheese and olives are ready in just half an hour! They’re crunchy on the outside and bursting with flavors!
I know I promised you this quinoa patties recipe yesterday, but I was so busy and tired that as soon as I got home, I just wanted to lay down and do nothing :). So, here’s the recipe, you can make this today for the Sunday lunch with your family.
These quinoa patties with feta cheese are super-easy to make! Actually, all veggie patties are super-easy to make 😀 All you have to do is mix the ingredients and quickly cook the patties.
I have to admit, this was the first time I cooked with quinoa. I had a bag of quinoa in the kitchen for a very long time, but never had the “courage” to try it out! It was something new and I had no idea how to cook it. The combination between quinoa, feta cheese, and olives is amazing! You’ll have to try it and see for yourself!
- 200g (1 cup) quinoa, boiled
- 50g (⅓ cup) feta cheese, mashed with a fork
- 1 onion, diced
- 90g (½ cup) sliced black olives
- a bunch of parsley or dill, chopped (choose which one you like)
- 2 eggs
- ground pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients except breadcrumbs, in a large bowl. Mix well.
- It may be a little watery, so add breadcrumbs. Start by adding 3 Tbsps and wait a few minutes so they’ll absorb the excess water.
- There are 2 ways you can cook the quinoa patties. 1.Frying or 2. Baking.
- Grease a non-stick pan with some oil and add the quinoa patties. 1Tbsp per patty. Fry 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Grease an oven tray with some oil. Add quinoa patties and cook for 25-30 minutes at 200C.
Amount Per Serving Calories 21Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 20mgSodium 28mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 1g
I strive to keep the information as accurate as possible but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. I encourage you to make your own calculations using your preferred nutrition calculator.