These raw vegan white chocolate strawberry hearts are a simple, healthy and delicious raw sweet treat, totally guilt-free! These are perfect for Valentine’s Day too!
I really need a high-power blender/food processor. I want to be able to make nut butter at home!! 🙁 When I moved in with Costin, my moderately good food processor was kept my parents and I got the 100 years old food processor they have been using… What a great deal! :)) Its blender is not functional anymore so I’m using a hand-blender… and the food processor.. oh well.. at least I can still make hummus!
I don’t want to buy another average food processor. I want to invest in a really, really good one this time, but I still haven’t found one perfect for me. Do you know any great food processors? Preferably some that can be bought from Europe. 🙂 Any help is appreciated.
So, why did I mention the food processor problem? Because for these cute, little white chocolate strawberry hearts I needed raw cashew butter…and because I didn’t have any store-bought butter, I decided to make it a home. Well.. it didn’t turn out as smooth as I wanted it to be. You can see from the photos that it still had a “grainy” texture.
Anyway, despite the grainy texture, these were REALLY GOOD! 😀 If you have a decent blender or food processor, or if you can buy raw cashew butter, then these white chocolate strawberry hearts will be extra smooth, just like chocolate is! 🙂 Here’s a great white chocolates example – that’s how smooth these were supposed to turn out if I could make raw cashew butter with my food processor.
These raw vegan white chocolate strawberry hearts have a great flavor: raw white chocolate + vanilla + strawberries. You can never go wrong with that combination! Hope you’ll give these a try! 🙂
- 10 fresh strawberries - keep 2 for decorating
- 100 g cocoa butter, melted
- 50 g coconut butter, melted
- 50 g cashew butter, homemade or store-bought (it has to be super-smooth in order for these to have the perfect texture)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsps healthy sweetener of choicei], I used honey, but you can use maple or agave syrup for example
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend well, until smooth.
- I used silicone heart forms for these.
- Pour the composition in each silicone heart shape and top each one with a strawberry slice.
- Place them in the freezer for at least 40 minutes before serving.