Recipe for raw vegan Raffaello Bonbons, with coconut and almonds. Delicious is an understatement! Can you believe they’re ready in only 10 minutes?!
You don’t know how happy I am that I’ve discovered this amazing raw vegan dessert recipe for coconut Raffaello bonbons!!! I am CRAZY about Raffaello bonbons! And by crazy, I mean that I can’t eat only one, or two, or three…no…I eat the whole box, alone! That’s why I rarely buy them 😀 This weekend I craved for something sweet, and as always, when I want something sweet, I make myself a raw vegan dessert.
I saw that I had some coconut flakes and coconut butter in the pantry, and got the idea to make these awesome coconut Raffaello bonbons. These coconut bonbons have the exact same taste as the originals!! Seriously!!! It’s amazing how some basic ingredients can make such a delicious, guilt-free, HEALTHY dessert 😀
These raw vegan Raffaello bonbons have the same taste and crunchy texture as the real ones. The great thing is that they’re ready in about 10 minutes! Yes! That easy!
Looking forward to reading your comments! Let me know how they turned out! ….I’m going to make another batch now.. 😀
- 5 Tbsps raw coconut oil (creamy - leave it at room temperature for a couple of minutes)
- 1 cup raw coconut flakes + 4 more Tbsps for coating (real ones, not those yucky colored flakes)
- 15 raw almonds (preferably peeled ones)
- 2 Tbsp healthy sweetener of choice (I used honey, but you can use agave or maple syrup)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients in the blender, except almonds, and blend well until creamy.
- Let the composition sit in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Put the 4 Tbsps of coconut flakes in a small dish.
- Make the bonbons. Use 1 tsp of cream per bonbon. Add one almond in each one of them and coat them in raw coconut flakes.
- Put in fridge or eat right way, if you’re impatient like I was :D