This is a super smooth cream cheese recipe with fresh herbs, ready in just 10 minutes! The creamiest cheese spread ever!
The BEST cream cheese with herbs recipe ever!! Really! The sensation when I first tasted it was…Aaaahmazing! It is so smooth and delicious, nothing compared with those store-bought ones. You have to try it! It’s not only super good but it is also ready in 10 minutes! Yes! It’s that easy to make.
I made this cream cheese with herbs recipe for a party and it was a huge success! I served it with some crackers and crispy toast. YUM!
- 500g ricotta cheese
- 100g feta cheese
- 1 bunch of parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch of young, green onions, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- water, as needed (about ½ glass)
- Mash the ricotta cheese using a fork and place it in your food processor. Add feta cheese and ½ glass of water. Let the food processor do it’s job for about 3 minutes. Add more water if needed, in order to get a smooth consistencey.
- Put the cream cheese in a large bowl and add fresh chopped herbs, salt and pepper.
- You can also try to combine it with caraway or dill, instead of parsley + onion.