This is a super smooth cream cheese recipe with fresh herbs, ready in just 10 minutes! It’s the creamiest cheese spread you’ll ever make!
The BEST cream cheese with herbs recipe ever!! Really! The sensation when I first tasted it was…Aaaahmazing! It is so smooth and delicious, nothing compared with those store-bought ones. You have to try it! It’s not only super good but it is also ready in 10 minutes! Yes! It’s that easy to make.
I made this cream cheese with herbs recipe for a party and it was a huge success! I served it with some crackers and crispy toast. YUM! The best thing about this smooth cream cheese recipe is that it’s made with all natural ingredients. You can use it in sandwiches or simply as a spread or a dip.
Super Smooth Cream Cheese with Herbs
- 500 g ricotta cheese
- 100 g feta cheese
- 3 Tbsps parsley chopped
- 4 Tbsps green onions chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- water as needed (about 1/2 glass)
- Mash the ricotta cheese using a fork and place it in your food processor. Add feta cheese and 1/2 glass of water. Let the food processor do it’s job for about 3 minutes. Add more water if needed, in order to get a smooth consistency.
- Put the cream cheese in a large bowl and add fresh chopped herbs, salt, and pepper.
- You can also try to combine it with caraway or dill, instead of parsley + onion.