This baked spaghetti casserole recipe is a family vegetarian recipe originally made by my grandma. It is the perfect comfort food for you and your family!
Hey, foodies! I present you today my grandma’s baked spaghetti casserole recipe! This baked spaghetti casserole with cheese recipe may not be diet-friendly, but still, it’s a comfort food you can indulge yourself with once in a while.
My grandma recently gave up trying to feed me meat, but there’s a really long way to go until she’ll understand that I try to avoid eating dairy products too. She made this awesome baked spaghetti casserole last weekend and I liked it so much that I asked her for the recipe. Yes, it was that good.
I used feta cheese for this baked spaghetti casserole, but you can use other types of cheese as well. I think it would be really awesome to turn this into a Quattro Formaggi pasta casserole, don’t you think?!
It’s time to stop worrying about what you’re going to eat! I created the meal planner app to help you! Get your personalized meal plan with delicious, healthy, and budget-friendly recipes! GET YOUR MEAL PLAN!
- 500g spaghetti
- 200g ricotta
- 200g feta cheese
- 6 garlic cloves, mashed
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- white pepper, to taste
- Boil the pasta following the instructions on the package. (10-12 minutes)
- Preheat your oven at 395F.
- Coat the oven tray with some olive oil.
- Drain the spaghetti and put them in a large bowl.
- Whisk the eggs with salt and pepper and pour them over the pasta.
- Using a fork, blend cheeses together and when they have a paste-like consistency add them over the spaghetti.
- *Add sliced/mashed garlic. (optional)
- Mix well, then put them in the oven tray.
- Place the tray in the oven and cook for about 30-35 minutes, until golden and crispy. You can use the grill for the last 10 minutes to create a lovely crust on top.