These raw protein power carob hemp truffles are some of the best raw truffles you’ll ever eat! These are super-creamy, melt in your mouth and above all, they’re super-healthy too!
Raw truffles are the best and easiest raw vegan desserts you can make! They are my absolute favorites, because they’re very easy to make and ready in 10 minutes or less. The taste and texture possibilities are practically endless! Your imagination is the limit.
I made these raw protein power carob hemp truffles last week, as a post-workout snack. I craved for something sweet, but also didn’t want to ruin my workout diet, so I opted for a raw vegan dessert.
These hemp truffles are very high in proteins and naturally sweet. No refined sugar was added. Dates are sweet enough. The texture is super-creamy and these hemp truffles will actually melt in your mouth! They taste just like real chocolate truffles! It’s pretty amazing what awesome goodies you can make with raw vegan ingredients.
The hemp flour gives these a subtle nutty flavor. I also added a little bit of rum, in order to enhance their chocolatey taste even more. It was perfect.
I just couldn’t help myself and ate them all. I think Costin got 3 or 4 too, but the rest were mine! These raw hemp truffles are simply divine and you should definitely give them a try! 🙂
Raw Protein Power Carob Hemp Truffles
These raw protein power carob hemp truffles are some of the best raw truffles you'll ever eat! These are super-creamy, melt in your mouth and above all, they're super-healthy too!
- 10 pitted dates, soaked in water for 15 minutes and halved
- 3 Tbsps carob powder + some more for coating
- 3 Tbsps hemp seeds flour
- ½ Tbsp healthy sweetener of choice, optional - I wanted them just a little bit sweeter
- ½ Tbsp rum extract or 1 Tbsp pure rum
- Add all ingredients in your food processor or blender. Process until super-smooth.
- Put 2-3 Tbsps carob powder on a plate.
- Shape the truffles and coat them in carob powder.
- Store in fridge for at least 20 minutes before serving...or just serve them right away!
Amount Per Serving Calories 510Total Fat 7gCarbohydrates 104.6gProtein 6.8g
Sunday 29th of July 2018
Ever since I gave up on coffee I keep searching for energy balls to keep me going during the day and these are some of my favorite. So easy!!!
Tuesday 14th of August 2018
Glad you liked the recipe! :D