This vegan cheesy pasta casserole is a delicious vegan comfort dish you can easily make at home. You’ll fall in love with this dairy-free, melty vegan cheese sauce!
Remember my Best Vegan Cheese Recipes Challenge? I made two recipes so far, the vegan mozzarella cheese recipe and the grilled vegan cheese sandwiches. I also made a vegan nacho cheese sauce, but I’ll post that recipe later. 🙂
This vegan cheesy pasta casserole recipe was made right after my second vegan cheese experiment when I discovered how to modify the ingredients ratios and quantities for my vegan mozzarella cheese recipe in order to turn it into a sauce as well. I wanted to make macaroni and cheese, but because I couldn’t find any gluten-free macaroni, I used fusilli instead.
You can use any kind of pasta you want. The recipe is quite simple, but the taste and texture are beyond amazing! This is an absolutely perfect comfort dish!
[x_video_embed type=”5:4″ no_container=”true”]
Just look at that bubbly, melty vegan cheese..!! It looks and tastes just like the real deal! 😀 I absolutely love it and this turned out to be by far my favorite vegan cheese sauce recipe. You won’t even miss real cheese with this recipe. It’s sticky, melty, tastes amazing and it is completely dairy-free! 🙂
What do you say? Will you give it a try? 🙂 This vegan casserole is delicious!
Vegan Cheesy Pasta Casserole
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package. When ready, drain it and set aside.
- Meanwhile, make the vegan mozzarella sauce. See my recipe here. Use half the quantity for this vegan cheesy pasta casserole.
- Slice mushrooms and garlic cloves.
- Cover an oven tray with some parchment paper. Grease it with some oil.
- Add boiled pasta, sliced mushrooms, salt, pepper, sliced garlic cloves in the tray. Pour over melty vegan mozzarella sauce.
- Combine everything together.
- Put it in the oven at 375F and let it cook for 20-30 minutes.