This semolina pudding recipe is a childhood favorite both kids and adults will love. This delicious, healthy dessert is ready in just 10 minutes, so give it a try!
It’s time to stop worrying about what you’re going to eat! I created the meal planner app to help you! Get your personalized meal plan with delicious, healthy, and budget-friendly recipes! GET YOUR MEAL PLAN!
This is one of my favorite desserts of all time! It brings up so many beautiful childhood memories. My grandma used to make this very often and I used to eat it with homemade strawberry jam. It was absolutely heavenly!
- 1 cup semolina
- 4 cups vegan milk of choice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- jam (I used blueberry jam, but you can use any jam you like)
- 1-2 lemon slices
- Pour veg milk into a medium pot and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Add vanilla essence.
- Slowly sprinkle semolina while continuously whisking.
- Remove from heat after 5-6 minutes. The texture should be a little thicker than sour cream.
- Let it cool down for a while.
- Serve warm or cold with jam on top.
Want to try other recipes using semolina? Check this simple & diet friendly soup recipe: Veggie Soup with Semolina Dumplings