This vegan nacho cheese pasta is a gluten-free comfort recipe you’ll want to make again and again! You’ll love the nut-free, dairy-free nacho cheese sauce!
I won’t lie… this is a CARB BOMB! But it’s delicious and healthy too, so it’s nothing wrong with eating this for once in a while. I made this vegan nacho cheese sauce recipe a few weeks ago and I absolutely loved it. Because I made way too much ‘cheeze’ sauce for tortilla chips, I decided to use some for pasta. I’m glad I did. It was awesome.
This vegan nacho cheese pasta recipe is very simple. All you have to do is make the vegan nacho cheese sauce with half the quantities in the recipe and pour it over some gluten-free pasta. That’s it! The sauce is also easy to make. Boil and blend. That’s all!
Give this vegan nacho cheese pasta recipe a try. I’m sure you’ll love it as much as I did! 🙂
P.S. If you want it to be even better, crumble some tortilla chips on top. Perfection!
Why you have to try this vegan nacho cheese pasta recipe? It’s delicious and it’s gluten-free!
Vegan Nacho Cheese Pasta | Gluten-Free
This vegan nacho cheese pasta is a gluten-free comfort recipe you'll want to make again and again! You'll love the nut-free, dairy-free nacho cheese sauce!
- homemade vegan nacho sauce -See my recipe here- use half the quantities!
- 250g (8.8 oz) gluten-free pasta , I used fusilli by Schar
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- 1-2 small scallions, chopped
- tortilla chips, crumbled (optional)
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, make the homemade vegan nacho sauce. Here is the recipe.
- When ready, combine pasta with vegan nacho sauce.
- Add chopped scallions and crumbled tortilla chips on top.
- It's heavenly good! 🙂
Amount Per Serving Calories 357Total Fat 4gCarbohydrates 68.5gProtein 11.3g
Sunday 29th of July 2018
Perfect use for your nacho cheese recipe which I love to the moon and back!! Excellent recipes you have here, Ruxandra. YOu're so talented!
Tuesday 14th of August 2018
Thank you! So happy you liked the recipe! :D