Change language | Schimba limba: Romanian
This is a vegetarian pasta recipe for cheesy spaghetti with dill and peppercorns sauce, inspired by the Italian cuisine.
I am crazy about this cheesy spaghetti with dill and peppercorns sauce! I’ve made it more than 5 times already in the past 2 weeks! I crave it like an addict and I just simply can’t get enough of it! I’ve always been a huge fan of cheesy spaghetti recipes but this one is just perfect. The peppercorns have a beautiful, spiciy flavor and combined with sour cream, feta cheese and dill, are just heavenly!
Yes…I know.. you’ll tell me that pasta isn’t really healthy and neither is cheese, but still, I think we should indulge ourselves some comfort foods for once in a while. Anyway, I made this cheesy spaghetti with dill and peppercorns sauce as healthy as possible by using GF pasta made from brown rice flour and very little dairy, about 1 tbsp of sour cream and cheese per serving. I also added lots of greens which are a plus!
Looking forward to reading your comments. Let me know if you liked this cheesy spaghetti with dill and peppercorns sauce as much as I did
- spaghetti (preferably gluten free or whole wheat – I used GF brown rice noodles which I love!!)
- 3 Tbsps feta cheese
- 2 Tbsps sour cream
- a bunch of dill, chopped
- a handful of chopped green onions
- green peppercorns, to taste
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions written on the package.
- In a bowl, add feta cheese, sour cream, chopped dill, green onions and green peppercorns.
- Add the boiled pasta and blend together.