This clear veggie noodle soup is the perfect soup recipe for when you have a sore throat or a cold. It will instantly make you feel better!
Clear veggie soups were my childhood favorite recipes! My mom and grandma used to make them, especially in the cold season. These soups are the perfect home remedy for colds or flu. They’ll put you back on your feet in no time!
I love carrots in soups and I like them whole! Big, chunky veggies are perfect for soups like this. Also, parsley is the main ingredient here. No good, clear veggie noodle soup can be eaten without tons of fresh, chopped parsley. Get that vitamin C in your body! 🙂
You should try this noodle soup and let me know if you liked it as much as I did! 😀 Oh, and don’t forget about the Veggie Soup with Semolina Dumplings I told you about. Pic below.
- 2 carrots, sliced or cut in chunks
- 2 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 onion, cut in 4
- 50g (½ cup) noodles
- 1-2 tsp sunflower oil
- sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- parsley, chopped - LOTS!
- Fill a pot with water (around 2L) and add carrots, potatoes, and onion.
- Let them boil for 10 minutes. Add noodles salt and pepper.
- Boil for another 10 minutes.
- Add oil and remove from heat.
- Serve with lots and lots of fresh, chopped parsley!
Amount Per Serving Calories 81Total Fat 0.7gCarbohydrates 16.5gProtein 2g