This zucchini and cheese vegetarian casserole is a budget-friendly recipe, ideal to feed whole families! It’s easy to make and delicious!
Yesterday I received some yummy zucchinis from my boyfriend’s parents’garden and I had no idea what to do with them. Today mom solved the problem. She made an awesome zucchini and cheese vegetarian casserole. This zucchini and cheese casserole recipe is super easy to make, you just have to mix the ingredients, put them in a casserole and let them cook for an hour. You’ll get a super delicious zucchini and cheese vegetarian casserole, which goes great served with some cold, fresh sour cream on top. YUM!
I hope you’ll like this tasty zucchini and cheese vegetarian casserole. If you’re looking for some more delicious vegetarian casserole recipes, check out these: Lentils and Veggies Gratin, Cauliflower and Cheese Casserole, Grandma’s Spaghetti and Cheese Casserole, Vegetarian Mushroom Shepherd’s Pie.
- 3-4 big zucchinis
- 1½ cup feta cheese
- a bunch of dill, chopped
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 3-4 Tbsp breadcrumbs – use GF if you want
- 3 eggs
- 3-4 mashed garlic cloves
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh sour cream, optional
- Grate the zucchinis and strain them to eliminate all excess water.
- Put them in a bowl and add all the other ingredients, except sour cream.
- Mix very well and put the composition in a pre-greased casserole dish.
- Place in oven at 180C/350F for an hour.
- Serve hot with cold, fresh sour cream on top. YUM!