“Quiche” may sound like a fancy, complicated dish, but trust me, this is not the case! This simple vegan crustless quiche can be made by anyone! No special cooking skills required.
I made this vegan crustless quiche last weekend and I loved it! I decided this vegetable quiche recipe must be shared with you all because it’s not only extremely easy to make but also delicious!
All you have to do is mix all the ingredients together in a food processor, place them in a pan and bake! Your crustless quiche will be ready in no time.
Quiches are fantastic, easy-to-make recipes that can be enjoyed for every meal. Since the main ingredients in a traditional quiche are eggs and cheese, it’s surprising that replacing them with tofu, soy milk, and psyllium husks not only works but makes it such an appetizing and flavorful dish.
Skipping the crust gives you more yummy goodness you can enjoy without the extra calories and carbs. Of course, you could make a vegan, gluten-free quiche crust for this recipe. However, if you’re looking for a quick and easy quiche recipe, this dish is perfect for you!
It smelled so good when I took it out of the oven, that I didn’t even want to waste any more time photographing it. I just wanted to dig in and enjoy it! If you look closely at the photos you’ll see the steam still coming out of it! 🙂
I’m glad I took time for the photos, though, it was worth it! This is a recipe I’ll want to make again soon and maybe you’ll give it a try too! You can serve this crustless quiche recipe at the dinner. It’s delicious!
P.S. Check out my vegan crustless asparagus quiche too! 🙂
- 250g (1 cup) extra-firm tofu
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, mashed
- 300g (2 cups) mixed bell pepper slices, I used frozen
- 60g (½ cup) gluten-free flour, any kind of flour works
- 120ml (½ cup) soy milk
- 1 Tbsp psyllium husks
- 2 Tbsps nutritional yeast
- ¼ cup chopped dill
- ½ tsp baking soda
- salt and ground pepper, to taste
- Add tofu, soy milk, baking soda, flour and psyllium husks in your food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Place the composition into a large bowl. Add all the rest of ingredients, except bell peppers.
- Grease a 30x30cm tart pan with some oil.
- Add the composition in the pan. Spread it evenly.
- Add sliced bell peppers on top.
- Bake in oven at 375F (180C) for about 50 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 282Total Fat 14gCarbohydrates 25.3gProtein 13.8g