If you’ve ever wondered how to make eggless pancakes that are perfectly fluffy and delicious, you’ve come to the right place. This pancake recipe without eggs will convince you with its amazing texture and irresistible taste.
Many of the recipes on my blog are crafted to be accessible and easily adaptable to various special diets and even food allergies and intolerances, so this no egg pancake recipe fits that criteria. Today I decided to make a basic pancake recipe without eggs, with the intention of offering a delicious and safe option for those who face this intolerance.
I know how important it is to be able to enjoy the wonderful taste of pancakes, regardless of the food allergies or intolerances you have. Therefore, I tested and adjusted this pancake batter recipe without egg until I reached the perfect result, so that you can satisfy your pancake craving without worry.
I hope you find this easy pancake recipe without eggs as tasty and comforting as any other and that it will help you continue to enjoy breakfast or brunch, regardless of your dietary restrictions. It’s time to get to the kitchen and prepare these fluffy eggless pancakes together!
Want more pancakes recipes? Check these out:
- Coconut Flour Pancakes
- Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Vegan Crepes with Berries
- Vegan Peanut Butter Pancakes
Ingredients for eggless pancakes
- White flour:
a. White flour is the basic ingredient for pancakes and contributes to their fluffy texture.
b. The sugar adds sweetness to the pancakes, and the amount can be adjusted according to preference.
c. Tip: If you prefer less sweet pancakes, you can reduce the amount of sugar or try brown sugar for a hint of caramel.
- Baking powder:
d. The baking powder is responsible for raising the pancakes and making them fluffy.
e. Tip: Check the expiration date of the baking powder to make sure it is still active.
f. Salt amplifies the flavors and helps to balance the taste.
g. Tip: Add a little salt, but don’t overdo it, so as not to alter the final taste.
- Melted butter:
h. The melted butter gives the pancakes a rich aroma and a fine texture.
i. Tip: Let the butter cool a little before mixing it with the other ingredients to avoid coagulation if it is too hot.
j. The buttermilk adds acidity and helps to activate the baking powder to obtain fluffy pancakes.
The correct pancake mix and precise proportions of these ingredients will contribute to obtaining fluffy and tasty egg-free pancakes. Make sure to mix the ingredients just until they are incorporated, without overmixing, to maintain the fluffy texture. With these tips in mind, you will definitely get an incredible pancake batter without eggs!
Variants of pancake toppings
- Maple Syrup: A classic when it comes to pancakes, maple syrup adds a rich sweetness and natural flavors. You can pour it generously over the pancakes and enjoy its wonderful taste.
- Fresh fruit: Nothing beats the freshness of fresh fruit. Banana slices, strawberries, blueberries or thinly sliced apples are excellent options to add a touch of freshness and color to the pancakes.
- Honey: Honey adds a natural sweetness and a subtle aroma. You can carefully drizzle it over the pancakes to sweeten them even more.
- Yogurt: Plain yogurt or Greek yogurt are an excellent choice to add freshness and creaminess. You can serve it on the edge of the plate or place it on top of the pancakes.
- Chopped nuts: Nuts, such as almonds or pecans, provide a crunchy contrast and a rich taste.
- Cinnamon: A pinch of cinnamon on top of the pancakes can bring a delicious spicy note and a comforting aroma.
The combination of toppings largely depends on your personal preferences, so don’t hesitate to experiment and customize your pancakes to your taste. With these options, each serving of fluffy eggless pancakes will be a real joy for your taste buds. Enjoy every bite!
Recipe for eggless pancakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Add all the ingredients in the blender. Pulse a couple of times, until the batter is well incorporated.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Grease the pan with a little bit of butter.
- Cook the pancakes by pouring one small ladle with the batter into the heated pan. Cook the pancake for around 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the pancake batter.
- Serve the pancakes warm with fruit or syrup.
Serving Size3 pancakes
Amount Per Serving Calories 404Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 35mgSodium 1098mgCarbohydrates 60gFiber 2gSugar 12gProtein 11g
I strive to keep the information as accurate as possible but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. I encourage you to make your own calculations using your preferred nutrition calculator.