This is a healthy vegan soup recipe for clear veggie noodle soup with carrot, potatoes and fresh parsley. This soup recipe is perfect when you have a sore throat or a cold.
Clear veggie soups were my childhood favorites! My mom and grandma used to make them, especially in the cold season. These soups are the perfect home remedy for colds or flus. They’ll put you back on your feet in no time!
I love carrots in soups and I like them whole! Big, chunky veggies are perfect for soups like this. Also, parsley is the main ingredient here. No good, clear veggie noodle soup can be eaten without tons of fresh, chopped parsley. Get that vitamin C in your body! 🙂
You should try this noodle soup and let me know if you liked it as much as I did! 😀 Oh, and don’t forget about the Veggie Soup with Semolina Dumplings I told you about. Pic below.
- 1-2 carrots, sliced or cut in chunks
- 1-2 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ cup noodles
- 1-2 tsp sunflower oil
- sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- parsley, LOTS! for garnish
- Fill a pot with water (around 2L) and add carrots, potatoes and onion.
- Let them boil for 10 minutes. Add noodles salt and pepper.
- Boil for another 10 minutes.
- Add oil and remove from heat.
- Serve with lots and lots of fresh, chopped parsley!