This semolina pudding recipe is a childhood favorite both kids and adults will love. This delicious, healthy dessert is ready in just 10 minutes, so give it a try!
This is one of my favorite desserts of all time! It brings up so many beautiful childhood memories. My grandma used to make this very often and I used to eat it with homemade strawberry jam. It was absolutely heavenly!
- 175g (1 cup) semolina
- 1L (4 cups) vegan milk of choice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- jam, I used blueberry jam, but you can use any jam you like
- 1-2 lemon slices
- Pour veg milk into a medium pot and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Add vanilla essence.
- Slowly sprinkle semolina while continuously whisking.
- Remove from heat after 5-6 minutes. The texture should be a little thicker than sour cream.
- Let it cool down for a while.
- Serve warm or cold with jam on top.
Tip: If the jam is too sweet, add some lemon juice.
Amount Per Serving Calories 208Total Fat 2.4gCarbohydrates 37.7gProtein 8.7g
Want to try other recipes using semolina? Check this simple & diet friendly soup recipe: Veggie Soup with Semolina Dumplings