Change language / Schimba limba: Română
This semi-raw vegan chocolate tart has an amazing red wine flavor and rich chocolate taste, plus it’s ready in just half an hour!
I don’t know how I got the idea to make this semi-raw vegan chocolate tart, but I’m very glad I did! Initially, I craved fruit tart and I was thinking about making a basic fruit tart with flour crust but I was too lazy to do it! Yes, laziness is a huge problem for me. That’s why almost all of my recipes are super-easy to make. You’ll never see me stay too long in the kitchen.
So, I decided to make a raw vegan chocolate tart, following the most simple recipe ever! The crust is the basic raw vegan desserts crust, made of nuts (in my case, almonds), honey and dates. The chocolate cream is made with bananas, psyllium, honey and dark chocolate. The pears are the ingredient that makes a difference! That’s why this chocolate tart is semy-raw vegan and not fully raw. I poached the pears in wine and spices. They have an amazing flavor and the color…mmm..see for yourself!
The pears are the ingredient that makes a difference! That’s why this chocolate tart is semy-raw vegan and not fully raw. I poached the pears in wine and spices. They have an amazing flavor and the color…mmm…see for yourself!
This semi-raw vegan chocolate tart is ready in just half an hour, so don’t find any excuses and make it right now! I can’t wait to read your comments. Let me know how it turned out! 😀
- 3/4 cup almonds, hydrated 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup dates, hydrated 15 minutes
- 1 Tbsp honey – or any other sweetener you want
- Chocolate cream:
- 4 ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 Tbsps carob powder
- 2 Tbsps honey, or any other sweetener you want
- 100 g dark chocolate 85% cocoa
- 2 Tbsps psyllium husks
- 5-6 small pears
- 500 ml red sweet wine
- 2 Tbsps brown sugar or molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp rum extract
- 1 Tbsps cardamom seeds
- 1 cinnamon stick
- For the pears:
- Peel the pears. Add all ingredients in the list above [Pears section] in a medium pot. Poach the pears for 25 minutes.
- For the crust:
- Add almonds, dates ad honey in your food processor. Blend well until they form a sticky paste.
- Cover your tart form with a plastic wrap. This way you’ll remove the tart from the form a lot easier! Add the paste and spread it evenly in the tart form.
- For the chocolate cream:
- Add bananas, honey, psyllium husks and carob powder in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Melt the chocolate. I used the steamer.
- Add melted chocolate in the blender over the banana cream and blend well.
- Pour the cream in the tart form.
- Add wine poached pears and garnish with cinnamon and chocolate flakes.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g