Are you looking for some recipe inspiration? In this list, you will find 10 recipes with lemon that will brighten up your day – yummy, super easy, and quick to make! Give them a try!
You know what they say: when life gives you lemons, make lemonade!
Or countless other recipes! I mean c’mon, lemonade is surely NOT the best thing you can make with lemons. It would be such a shame to only drink lemonade or lemon-infused water because you can’t think of anything else. After all, there are countless amazing recipes out there that have lemon as their main “star”, both sweet and savory, so why not start experimenting more?
In case you don’t believe me, this article is here to change your mind. I have gathered here my 10 favorite recipes with lemon (both sweet and savory) that are both super delicious and easy to make!
And if you’re not yet convinced about the health benefits of lemons, let me share a couple of very interesting facts with you below:
- I’m sure you know this already, but lemons are super rich in vitamin C. Let’s talk facts: one lemon equals 50% of the reference daily intake of vitamin C. Two lemons and that’s enough vitamin C for you!
- While we’re still on the subject… vitamin C reduces the risk of stroke and heart disease;
- Eating citrus daily helps with reducing our blood cholesterol levels;
- Lemons prevent kidney stones by increasing our urine’s pH. I know, it’s not pretty, but it’s useful!
- Consuming lemons will help the absorption of iron from the foods you’re eating;
- Consuming different fruits and veggies may help prevent cancer. This means the more, the merrier!
And I’m not even done, but I’m pretty sure this is enough to convince you to include more lemons in your daily diet, right?
And if you’re not sure how to do it, no worries, I’ll give you a big dose of inspiration! Below you will find my 10 favorite recipes with lemons. All of them are vegan, healthy, delicious, and extremely easy to make! I have included both sweet and savory recipes below that can appeal to different tastes and preferences – pasta, lemon cakes, a flavorful Greek soup, a fresh corn salad, some yummy lemon muffins, and lots more!
All recipes below are my own creations and I can vouch for each and every one of them. Some of them have lemon as the main flavor, while others only use it in a small quantity, but with notable results. Regardless of which of the recipes below you’ll choose, I’m sure you’ll fall in love with its fresh taste!
Click on the buttons or titles in order to access these amazingly delicious recipes with lemons. Give them a try!
Here we go: