Change language / Schimba limba: Română
This ricotta mushroom galette recipe is perfect for an outdoor vegetarian picnic! It’s really easy to make and has an earthy, rustic look.
Yum..yum..yum! I don’t cook many baked goodies because I don’t like all the strict measurements you have to keep, but I’m glad I made this awesome mushroom galette! Last week I visited the Mogosoaia Palace in Bucharest and I had a wonderful picnic there with a couple of my friends!
The weather was just perfect and we ate lots of delicious foods. 🙂 Among those yummy things was this ricotta mushroom galette. It’s super easy to make, you’ll see! And, this time, I even got the dough right, with the perfect texture. 😀
Hope you’ll like this easy vegetarian ricotta mushroom galette recipe! 😀
- For the dough:
- 150 g whole wheat flour
- 150 g whole rye flour
- 80 g cold butter
- 1/2 glass of ice cold water
- sea salt
- For the filling:
- 2 cups sliced button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 Tbsps dill, chopped
- 2 tsps dry thyme
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all dough ingredients in your food processor and blend them very well. If the dough is sticky, add more flour. The dough is just right when it is easy to mold and has an elastic consistency. When done, put it in the fridge for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, heat some olive oil in a large pan and saute the onion. Add mushrooms and white wine, and cover with a lid.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Remove the lid and add the remaining ingredients: chopped dill, beaten eggs, ricotta cheese, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for 2-3 more minutes and remove from heat.
- Heat the oven at 200C/392F.
- Press the dough into a flat round disk and place it on an oven tray covered with a baking sheet.
- Add the filling right in the middle, leaving 1 1/2 inches clear around the edges. Fold the edges towards the center.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve hot with fresh sour cream on top!
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g