Change language / Schimba limba: Română
Try this delicious puff pastry tart with mushrooms and a subtle white wine flavor. It goes great served with some sour cream on top.
I rarely eat puff pastry, but when I do, it’s usually in puff pastry savory tarts! 🙂 Puff pastry is usually made with butter, but the commercial version uses margarine so if you use vegan puff pastry, this recipe is vegan.
This pastry tart with mushrooms recipe is pretty easy to make. The mushroom stuffing is ready in just 10 minutes and the tart has to stay in the oven for another 30 minutes. So, the actual prepping time is just 10 minutes! I think it’s pretty damn good for a tart, right?! I’m sure you’ll love the white wine flavor. This pastry tart with mushrooms recipe goes great served with a sour cream and herbs sauce. Yum!
I’m sure you’ll love the subtle white wine flavor. This puff pastry tart with mushrooms goes great served with a sour cream and herbs sauce. You can use a vegan version and make a cashew sour cream instead.
Hope you’ll like my puff pastry tart recipe! 🙂
- 300 g pastry
- 2 cups button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 bunch of dill, chopped
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- 1-2 tsps dry thyme
- 2 Tbsps whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven at 392F/ 200C.
- Put the oil/butter in a large pan, over medium heat. Add chopped onion, sliced mushrooms, thyme, wine, dill, salt, and pepper. Cover with a lid and let them cook for 10 minutes, over medium heat.
- Remove the lid and sprinkle 2 Tbsps of whole wheat flour on top. Start mixing very well, until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Grease an oven tray with some oil. Place the pastry sheet on the tray. Put the mushroom composition in the middle. Fold the edges of the pastry sheet, over the mushroom composition.
- Put the pastry tart with mushrooms in the oven, for half an hour.
- Serve with sour cream sauce with fresh chopped herbs.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g